11/25/2009

lie to all your friends


As you can see, I've recently given the blog a make-over, with new colors and fonts and a snazzy new header; it's coming up on its one-year anniversary (wow), and I felt like it was time for a change. I hope you like the new look!

I'll also take this opportunity to remind you that if you're an artist and would like your music posted here, just send an e-mail my way at finalpizzahut@yahoo.com and I'll give it a listen! You can also do this if you know of a cool local band, or anything you just think would fit the blog. As people who have e-mailed me know, it might take me a bit of time to respond and post, because I can get pretty busy sometimes, but I promise that I WILL listen to anything and everything that gets sent my way.

Also, this blog does have a last.fm group, which you can join here. The more people that join, the better idea I have of what you readers actually listen to that I post, which gives me a better understanding of what you enjoy. And that's good for everyone!

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say at the moment. Cheers!

No comments: