8/29/2009

Eyedea & Abilities - By the Throat (2009)


New release from this Epitaph hip-hop duo, a big stylistic shift from their older material, and while some fans have been dissatisfied with it, I personally think it's one of my favorite albums of the year; incredible lyrics through-and-through, rapped/sung with a ton of passion by Eyedea, and some awesome beats and production going on by Abilities as well

I apologize once again for the lack of posts as of late; life has been even more hectic the past week, but I think things are cooling out for a little bit now, so keep your fingers crossed again that I'll actually start posting more often

Myspace
Try It

1 comment:

Mr. Fantastic said...

I'm glad I decided to follow your blog. I had no idea Eyedea was still making music, even.

Thanks for the links!