1/23/2009

Mixtape: Believe in Nothing


Alright! It's been a while since I posted a mixtape (I was worn out from the end-of-year list), so I'm gonna get back in the swing of things.

Not a lot to say about this tape. It's doesn't really have any 'slow' tracks on it, and it's a really fun tape to drive with. This will hopefully be my last one that's loaded down with lots of 2008 tracks, although I can't make any promises. Of note here is the Peter Gabriel track, "Down to Earth", which if there's any justice in the world will win the Academy Award for Best Original Song.

Title: Believe in Nothing
Length: 1:14:04
Download 1
Download 2

1. Animal Collective - "In the Flowers"
2. Sonic Youth - "Hey Joni"
3. Vivian Girls - "Where Do You Run To"
4. Third Eye Blind - "London"
5. Gnarls Barkley - "Run (I'm a Natural Disaster)"
6. Sublime - "What I Got (Reprise)"
7. The Flaming Lips - "Free Radicals"
8. Spock's Beard - "Welcome to NYC"
9. Tim Hecker - "City in Flames Pt3"
10. Bloc Party - "Ares"
11. Girl Talk - "Here's the Thing"
12. Why? - "Twenty Eight"
13. Streetlight Manifesto - "One Foot on the Gas, One Foot in the Grave"
14. Fucked Up - "Son the Father"
15. Butthole Surfers - "Birds"
16. Tilly and the Wall - "Blood Flower"
17. R.E.M. - "Hollow Man"
18. Beck - "Milk & Honey"
19. Peter Gabriel - "Down to Earth"
20. Bomb the Music Industry! - "Happy Anterrabae Day!!!"

No comments: